Thanks Readers for helping me achieve my first Milestone of more than 5000 Page views !!!

Dear Globe Readers,

I sincerely thank each one of you from various countries for liking my blogs and giving regularly valuable inputs.These inputs really matters a lot to me as they not only refine my own thoughts on subjects I cover in my blogs but also in conducting further possible studies. May one-day these inputs converge into a world changing Business Model.

Because of your reading & liking, I could achieve my first milestone of more than 5000 page views in a very short span of time. More importantly, comments and views, I received.

I will keep putting across my views on various Business subjects and hope getting your comments and views as before.

Wishing all my readers Merry Christmas & Happy New Year-2016!!!

With wishes,

Rajesh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Practices for Employer Branding

Why Price Wars Are Killing HR Tech Companies and How Prajjo is Changing the Game

Competency Framework: HR practice that needs salvation